Postdoctoral Fellow Position, ERC Advanced Grant project
Keywords: Optics, MEMS, Photonics, Displays
Number of positions: 3
Project aims to develop novel display technologies for next-generation human-computer interfaces and addressing some of the fundamental optical challenges in 3D and augmented reality displays.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or a related discipline.
- Strong publication record
- Demonstrated skills and publications in one of the following areas:
- Fourier optics, and diffraction simulations.
- Optical system design (Zemax preferred) and testing
- MEMS design and microfabrication
- Mixed signal IC design and testing
Koç University is a private university situated in a beautiful campus in Istanbul-Turkey. It is among the top 250 Universities in the world based on the THE- Times Higher Education ranking. The Optical Microsystems Laboratory (OML) (https://mems.ku.edu.tr ) is part of the College of Engineering and has about 15 researchers.
Compensation is in European standards and there are different levels depending on experience (Research Associate, Senior Research Associate, and Research Assistant Professor). A fully furnished apartment near campus can be provided for easy transition to living in Istanbul.
Applicants should send a detailed CV including the list of publications and names of references by e-mail to Prof. Dr. Hakan Urey firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: ERC postdoctoral fellow position.